How to use the iSpring player?
- 1. Previous page
- 2. Next line
- 3. Next page
- 4. Volume
- 5. Slides
- 6. Full screen
- 7. Pause presentation
You can simply click, with your mouse left button, on the slide to move forward instead clicking on button 2.
Click on the link to go to Tip of the Week
How do I attend one of Barnet’s online lectures?
- Start at home page click Icon join Barnet’s club. Fill in your name and email address.
- Go to lectures and learning click on BridgeBaseOnline link. If you are not a member sign up. If you are a member go to step 3.
- Intermediate players should click where it says “link” to the Beginners and intermediate Lounge add Shenkin Club member.
- All other players should click the word “here”, go to the form, and add, to attend Shenkin Lectures.
- At the time of the lecture sign on to BBO. Click play or watch bridge.
- Select the bottom option Private and Public Clubs.
- Select all Private Clubs--- the first one shown is the Beginner and intermediate Lounge - BIL.